In previous recipes I have experimented using both Swedish flat breads and French baguettes to make pizza meals, and both have been a success. However, today’s idea of pizza wraps wins hands down over those two, according to the taste testing panel of my crazy trio. They were so easy to make, very quick to cook, and extremely tasty to eat.
Ingredients For Pizza Wraps
- Tomato puree
- Grated cheese
You can play around with the toppings and add in/take away what you fancy. This combination was both simple and worked well. Don’t forget your tin foil to cook in.
Method To Make Pizza Wraps
- Take a piece of tin foil and lie the wrap on the top.
- Spread tomato puree over half the wrap surface area.
- Then add your toppings….for us cheese and salami
- Roll it up, and then wrap it in the tin foil.
- Place them on the fire, but only leave a minute or two before turning, and then the same again. These cook very fast. Watch for the tin foil scorching and as soon as it does it will be ready.