I love all the seasons, and I am not sure I favour one more than the others. However, when the seasons start changing and moving on, I am always ready for a change and love what the next one might bring – especially now that we live somewhere that has four distinct seasons! So, now that spring is hopefully on its way, we have made a spring outdoor activities list of all the great things you can do during this fantastic, beautiful season, that brings nature bursting back into life, and beautiful colours, and the return of warm sunshine.
21 Spring Outdoor Activities:
- Try geocaching, enabling you to get a little hike in the spring weather at the same time.
- Go den building.
- Go on a woodland walk discovering carpets of snowdrops, daffodils, or bluebells.
- Make a “nature boat” and sail it. Be sure you are safe around the water though!!
- Plant seeds in pots, and then take care of them.
- Go for a walk after a rain shower and rescue worms from where they crawl out onto the pavements or footpaths.
- Make seed bombs and have fun throwing them.
- Go on a spring scavenger hunt.
- Climb Trees and why not join the little people up there!
- Go on a bike ride.
- Go pond dipping.
- Go bark rubbing on trees.
- Make a bird house.
- Build a dam.
- Make a mini pond.
- Hang an old sheet up outdoors and paint it with squirt guns full of paint.
- Blow dandelion bubbles.
- Take indoor toys out to play with in the sand.
- Go bug hunting.
- Make mud pies.
- Use binoculars to look at and watch for birds.
I hope this post has given you some inspiration for spring outdoor activities and fun you can have in the spring time. Let me know in the comments of any others you can think of!!