This is a very yummy, but simple treat, and is received with much delight!! You require the following to make marshmallow sandwiches: Skewers, marshmallows, and digestive biscuits (plus a fire!). You can also add Nutella into your sandwiches, but this is optional.
Method To Make Marshmallow Sandwiches:
- Toast the marshmallow on the end of the skewer until nicely bubbling and browning.
- Then place it (still holding the stick), on top of the first biscuit.
- Place the second biscuit on top.
- Apply gentle pressure onto the top biscuit whilst pulling your skewer out. You will be left with a lovely, gooey treat. It will make all the undergrowth stick to your fingers, but it is worth it!!
- If you want to add the optional chocolate spread into your sandwich, spread it onto one side a biscuit before adding the marshmallow.