The fun for kids Karlskrona card is a card that allows your family to benefit from a lot of offers in and around the town of Karlskrona in southern Sweden. It is a card personal to you (cannot be used by any other individual), and is valid from 1st May 2018 – 30th April 2019. So if you live in the area, you can benefit from using it as and when you fancy visiting one of its participating venues. If you are planning a holiday here, it is a fantastic way of making it a little bit cheaper to take your family away. You can purchase the fun for kids Karlskrona card for 60 sek and it has a value of benefits worth around 800 sek 🙂 You can purchase it at the Karlskrona tourist office, the Zoom-in juice bar, or visit Karlskrona Website. Children get free cards when booking accomodation at Dragsö camping, Scandic Karlskrona, or with Novosol. Be aware though if you are intending to use it out of the summer season, some things will not be running, such as the archipelago boats.
What Is Included On The Fun For Kids Karlskrona Card?
- Barnens Gård: This is a small animal petting zoo and a fun water park. The offers are a free lemonade for the child and free sand painting. This is closed during the autumn and winter.
- The Blekinge Museum: 25% discount for adult entrance and a 10% discount on toys bought in the shop.
- Boda Borg: This is an adventure house for all the family. The fun for kids Karlskrona card will get you a 60 sek discount on a day pass. They have some spooky fun running over the autumn holiday.
- Bollspelgolf: This is a mixture of miniature golf and ball games here. The card will get 50% off the entrance fee for the child, and the child will get a lollipop 🙂 This is closed in the autumn and winter.
- Dragsö Camping: This is a stunning campsite in a beautiful location with a lot to offer families. The card will get you 20% of the mini golf, 50% off canoe hire (as long as a grown up is there), and a scoop of ice cream when paying for a child menu.
- The Marinmuseum: This fantastic museum is the home to a huge submarine as well as many other fantastic things to see and do. The card will get you a free ice cream with a children’s buffet at the restaurant.
- Kronan Modehuset i City: This is a shopping centre and the card will get you a wealth of benefits. Get a sundae with your McDonald’s Happy Meal, 20% off any junior clothing or shoes from the shop Stadium, 20% off toys (not Lego or consoles) in the toy shop BR Leksaker, get a small drink free with a normal one in the Zoom-In Juice Bar, and at Lyko get 20% off children’s hair cuts.
- Scandic Karlskrona: A child can eat for free with a paying adult at the Scandic’s lunch buffet.
- Skärgårdstrafiken: The fun for kids Karlskrona card will get your family a full day trip on the Hop-on Hop-off boats for 200 sek instead of 250 sek (2 adults and 2 children). This boat visits the inner archipelago in the summer season.
The Fun For Kids Karlskrona card has a lot of benefits, but before you head anywhere please check with the various locations for their opening times and other important information. You can not use any other offers in conjunction with the card, and don’t forget you will need to show your card. Get more information on höstlovskul and have Fun!!!
*******I have been paid to write this post but all opinions are honest and all words are my own************************